Can Phen375 help you to reverse obesity which is a lifestyle disease? You are obese or overweight due to bad lifestyle habits. So it makes sense to lose weight by changing your lifestyle itself!
I know, my suggestion is disappointing, especially if you are looking for easy fix…
Problem – you can’t change your lifestyle?
I understand that there may be lot of factors which is not in your control.
For ex, going to gym and sweating there may not be viable to all . If you have arthritis or joint pains, then exercise is the last torture you needed.
Similarly you can’t do “fasting for weight loss” if you have severe acidity or gastrointestinal problem. That’s probably when you should look for pills and supplements.
Diet Pill – Magic Solution?
The entire diet pill industry is driven by unscientific, non-practical and sometimes absolutely ridiculous super fast weight loss claims; no importance is given to the need for a controlled diet and regular exercise.
However, there are few websites that sell fat burners and diet pills mention the importance of controlled diet, but rarely any one gives us a perfect meal plan.
Phen375’s manufacturer is one of the supplement seller I have seen giving a meal by meal diet menu for 30 days.
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is the most prescribed weight loss pill since the 1970s. But it is considered a controlled substance, is potentially addicting, and illegal to be sold over the Internet.
Furthermore, Phentermine has many side effects which can be alarming: irregular heartbeat, increased or irregular blood pressure, fatigue, rashes, itching and psoriasis, mental disorder, clumsiness, trembling, spasms, dizziness, thirst, heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain, dilated pupils, blurred vision, and increased female libido. (OK, that last side effect might not be so undesirable but the others are.)
But now dieters have many better alternatives to phentermine like Phentramin-D, FenFast 375, and Phen375. Phen375 is one of the most popular supplement sold since 2008.
What is Phen 375?
Though the name looks similar to Phentermine, it doesn’t have the letter “r” in it! It is also called Phen375. It seems, the sellers are trying to market it using Phentermine’s popularity. (There is another similar brand Phentemine 37.5 !) It is claimed to be a fat metabolizing slimming pill. Let’s look at the ingredient list to get clear idea of how exactly it works.
How does it work Really?
- Phen375 has been proven to increase metabolism, give an energy boost and reduce appetite. This is done by 1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine, L-Caranitine and Chromium picolinate in Phen. These substances mimic the brain’s neurotransmitter norepinephrine that’s responsible for the body’s fight-or–flight response releasing glucose and increasing the heart rate and metabolism.
- This increase in the body’s glucose causes loss of appetite (because the body thinks it is full). The body’s production of cyclic AMP is also increased by Phentramin-D. This in turn decreases the production of fats and further releases glucose through another process.
- In short, Phentamine 375 increases the body’s metabolism (also burns fat) through increased heart rate and glucose (energy) production, decreases the production of fat, and suppresses hunger or cravings.
- Phen375, unlike Phentermine, can be taken up to 3 months (only a couple of weeks for Phentermine). This assures greater weight loss. If you have more weight to lose then you can start another cycle by taking couple of weeks of break.
Phen375 Ingredients and why it Matters?
The official website of Phen375 makes its ingredients formulation too difficult to understand by using many scientific jargon. But after some research on the ingredients mentioned there, the effectiveness of the tablets can not be denied.
This is the exact ingredients found on Phen375 with clear formulation
- L-Carnitine: L- Carnitine mimics the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that transport fatty acids through to your metabolism. HCG aids in the release of stored body fat, into the bloodstream for energy; making your body burn existing fat easier. Study – Low-dose L-carnitine can yield weight loss
- Chromium picolinate: Chromium(III) picolinate is a chemical compound sold as a nutritional supplement to treat type 2 diabetes and promote weight loss. This bright-red coordination compound is derived from chromium(III) and picolin acid. Although there are no solid medical research which proves its weight loss effectiveness some studies have shown that it is very effective in appetite control. See this reference for more info.
- Citrus Aurantium (Synephrine): Bitter orange, Seville orange, sour orange, bigarade orange, or marmalade orange refers to a citrus tree and its fruit. It is native to southeast Asia is a fantastic alternative to banned drug Ephedra. Its thermogenic property is known to boost lipid metabolism hence aids in quick weight loss. It is more effective when combined with caffeine which Phen375 is. Although it can cause some side effects due to prolonged usage, short term usage is even prescribed by Doctors to combat obesity. You can refer this medical report for more information.
- Caffeine Powder Anhydrous: 1, 3, 7- Trimethylxanthine (Caffeine) helps to trick your brain in to believing you are full which means your body has to burn more fat to get the energy it needs. Also, by reducing hunger you eat less, allowing you to easily reduce your food intake. For more information read this article – For weight loss, caffeine is helpful, coffee is not
- Cayenne / Capsicum: Capsaicin-1.12 is included at a powerful 12 to 1 concentration which helps ensure the other active ingredients are carried throughout your body by increasing blood flow in smaller or restricted flow vessels very common in fatty tissue. Read the article, Cayenne Pepper May Burn Calories, Curb Appetite
- Calcium Carbonate: Calcium carbonate is a chemical compound with the formula CaCO?. It is a common substance found in rocks as the minerals calcite and aragonite and is the main component of pearls and the shells of marine organisms, snails, and eggs. This particular supplement is specifically important for women than men for effective weight loss. See this clinical research findings
- Coleus Forskolii Root (Forskolin): Plectranthus barbatus. Plectranthus barbatus, also known by the synonym Coleus forskohlii and vernacular names forskohlii and Indian coleus, is a tropical perennial plant related to the typical coleus species. It produces forskolin, an extract useful for pharmaceutical preparations and research in cell biology. It is used in many supplements like high BP, sugar, diabetes and glaucoma etc. Don’t buy pills containing only Forskolin. It doesn’t work for weight loss unless you are on strict diet and rigorous workout routine. Forskolin is only effective when combined with other weight loss ingredients.
Though Phen375 makeup looks extremely complex, these ingredients are combined together with the intention of reducing fat and increasing energy levels. Most of the popular diet supplements currently available on the market contains at least one or more of the above listed ingredients.
Are There Any Side effects?
- Phen375 is a fat burning supplement. Fat burning supplements are never free from side effects. But compared to other fat burners, Phen375 looks better with minimum side effects. It is certainly not recommended for prolonged use. These side effects normally fades away after 2-3 days once your body gets adjusted into it.
- The possible side effects of Phen 375 are change in stool consistency and dizziness. (Remember Phentermine and Phentemine 37.5 are totally different from Phen 375) If you have decided to use it, then I would recommend you to take the pill for only 2-3 months. Take 1 month break from the pill before starting another cycle.
- It contains mild stimulants like Caffeine and Citrus Aurantium for thermogenesis bost. It can cause sleeping disorder for few people. Hence, I advise you not to take Phen375 atleast 4-5 hours before sleep.
Who should Avoid it?
People with cardiovascular diseases, obesity related health problems like fatty livers, high blood pressure, and hyperthyroidism etc. Also pregnant and nursing moms should seriously avoid it.
How much weight one may expect to lose?
As per Phen 375 official website the average weight loss is 3-5 lbs a week. In fact, its official website shows concern over the dieters by giving an easy to follow 30 day meal plan as bonus. If you have bit of will-power you can get the same result with some restrictive diet and exercise alone!
Real Users Feedback
Phen375 website shows some impressive success stories which looks legit. There are testimonials from different types of body and different part of the world. Have a look at few of them below. Click on the image for larger view. More here
Are there any alternatives?
Yes, but I don’t want to pitch you with bunch of pills here. Instead I’m going to suggest the right method to lose weight
- Again and again it has been proven that intermittent fasting works very well for fast weight loss, I mean real fat loss without muscle loss. If you need more information or actionable guide, I suggesting getting a copy of Brad Pilon’s Eat Stop Eat. You just need small bit of will-power for 2-3 days.
- Are you looking for natural supplements? If you hate the idea of taking a chemical diet pills you can try something like PhenQ or Garciania Cambogia Extra.
- If you are young (below 40 male or below 35 female) I only suggest exercising and healthy diet. You still have almost 50% life left! Taking fat burners at this age is bad idea in my opinion. I’m sorry if I hurt your sentiment.
If none of my suggestion make sense to you, then you can certainly try Phen375!
Should I Buy Phen 375?
I rarely recommend fat burning supplements due the side effects they cause. However, Phen 375 looks different and certainly gave good result to users. Its ingredients can aid fat loss without causing dangerous side effects. Furthermore, it is one of the best selling fat burner with highest reorder rate. It’s fine to take fat burners for 2-3 months. Once you have lost reasonable amount of fat then follow my advice on lifestyle change. It is still better than taking dangerous steroids.
How much does it cost?
At $59.99 per bottle (around 30 day supply) it seems to be expensive. However, if you buy 2 you get 1 free. Use the link below to save some money without any coupons. Cost per bottle comes down to $36 if you choose 4+2 free offer. With this offer you also get 14 day practical diet menu. Price was $67 per bottle when I bought in 2008 and I paid $186 for 3 bottles!
Here is one of the customer’s review